сряда, 18 декември 2013 г.

New books on the market - the best flow of ideas should be available to the sensitive reader


My friends are telling me that no one is reading at the moment in Bulgaria - especially in Bulgaria, where people (the average ) are busy getting out of the mud of everyday existence.

I am excited to be able to share my own thoughts finally on a daily basis. And, because the whole world gets to see this blog announced, I am pretty nervous, since being a sort of a professional writer and at least a blogger would mean leaving the comfort zone of cosy home environment and evening sofa reads.

But - follow your intuition and Life might happen to pronounce inevitable turns of happiness when one tries to elucidate the dark corners of one's existence, and much more - to show the light towards ... guess what - the unshakable principles of the Western capitalism - be they in thinking, emotions, deeper revelations of psychologies or political stability.

Well, if we are not orientated to look up to a greater nation than ours, where shall we stare at for guidance and survival? I guess the answer is - in our hearts, deep inside.

However, on the background of political hurricanes and unexpected turns we all are experiencing at the moment, I guess the written word could at some extent STOP the flux of events in the minds of the TV watchers and FIX their attention on something much more ... less fluid - on an object called SELF - the INNER SELF.


Because that's what we are - entities of SELVES ready to define each other with a bind of characteristics and ... do we recognize the opposite face in front of us as part of our existence or just as something foreign and an unknown object to be avoided?

I guess I am starting to worry about the loss of poetry (I used to experience in my childhood) and the overall sense of confusion and disorientation,  so here I would probably present an unexpected topic of the heart each and every day - and see where this all leads me.

And I guess - the idea of being a BG publisher is a means of saving or re-creating that universal poetry of events, that needs to reunite the world and redefine SELVES.I believe beauty is on the way and we need to point our attention to objects of beauty. I will speak out of my BG heart - not sure how largely recognized BG poetry is.Good luck everyone with LIFE as a whole. Should be fun.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар